bara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auntie Annies

2 posters

Go down

Auntie Annies Empty Auntie Annies

Post  paul_braithwaite Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:37 am

The licensee stopped me in the street this afternoon, asking how she could build bridges with the local community.

You will be aware that her deceased husband ran what was effectively a sports bar, sometimes with rowdy crowds on the pavement - particularly when Arsenel were playing.

It's been shurt for six weeks and will be for six more.

Interestingly, she's turning it into a posher "piano bar" - whatever that means.

I suggested that I ask Des B whether she could have a 10 minute slot at BARA's next meeting on Tuesday 27th November.

Further, I suggested she consider letting BARA use her private room for meetings for free, providing there were no private fare-paying booking.

I'd guess it won't stay named Auntie Annies!

Apparently she's much modifying the planned seven new appartments upstairs, which would have involved pretty well total demolition to just internal rebuiling and adding an extra storey in a new Mansard roof - thus making five flats. I've no idea whether she has consent for this mod to her planning consent.

paul_braithwaite

Back to top Go down

Auntie Annies Empty Re: Auntie Annies

Post  mikey_bramich Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 am

And so the gentrification of Kentish Town continues...

mikey_bramich
Admin

https://bara.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum